Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:10
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:09
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:04
Everyone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Uh oh, that's sad :(
Cheering for you tho!!!
Thanks Ash!
You can do it Tracey! I believe in you! <3

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Giselle Lam wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:27
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:10
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:09
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:04
Everyone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Uh oh, that's sad :(
Cheering for you tho!!!
Thanks Ash!
You can do it Tracey! I believe in you! <3
Thanks Giselle!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:10
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:09
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:07 Poor Tracey


Looks like she needs to GIT GUD Image posted by the member
...
It's a sekiro reference istg i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just autistic
lol ik idk i just get amazed by your humour

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think it sucks

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
what?

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Vacuum

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What a strange, strange thing to see the first time I open hio in the morning

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 20:09 What a strange, strange thing to see the first time I open hio in the morning
real

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Indeed

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
indeedio

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov