Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Pea

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:23 what's a food you js absolutely can't stand?
Broccoli, it makes me want to throw up
or anything spicy i can't stand spicy food

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i hate peas. i like broccoli raw tho, dip it in a vinaigrette. and spicy food is my life fr
i hate any kind of squash tho, doesn't matter how it's cooked

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:23 what's a food you js absolutely can't stand?
Where I grew up we have fried silk worms, my grandmother ate them quite a bit while I couldn't even put myself to try it, I refuse to eat it.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hey aston! damn that sounds rly gross

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Peas soak up flavor and still taste bland, i hate them more than i hate sand

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
what's wrong with sand??

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey Prat are you Anikin in disguise?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:35 Peas soak up flavor and still taste bland, i hate them more than i hate sand
Sand is tasty i used to sneakily eat sand fr when I was 4
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 06:33 i hate peas. i like broccoli raw tho, dip it in a vinaigrette. and spicy food is my life fr
i hate any kind of squash tho, doesn't matter how it's cooked
Lmao we're just the opposite in this case. I love peas and I love squash. And I hate raw broccoli even more. And sweets are my lifesaver.

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ash, i bet you still eat sand from time to time

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov