Last person to post wins!
so why did you call aster a "legwalker"? as if that's not something you also are, lmao
Last person to post wins!
Cz satire
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
I think I get you tooPrat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:05Me fr but punching walls is easier and cheaper to fixAlexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 23:08glad i'm not the only one with destructive urgesAsh Brown wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 20:22Nah, you're not alone broAlexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 19:53 anyone ever get the urge to throw their phone at the wall for like no apparent reason? or is that js me?
I get you...
I got stitches on my knuckles last year because of that
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Gasp I am personally offended. How dare you suggest that I eat the nutritionless, tasteless empty air >:(
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
that's a mood. love that
Last person to post wins!
Flesh is a weaknessAsh Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:35I think I get you tooPrat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:05Me fr but punching walls is easier and cheaper to fixAlexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 23:08glad i'm not the only one with destructive urgesAsh Brown wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 20:22Nah, you're not alone broAlexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 19:53 anyone ever get the urge to throw their phone at the wall for like no apparent reason? or is that js me?
I get you...
I got stitches on my knuckles last year because of that
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
You can get flavoured air and gift yourself cancer
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
don't act ike you've never gotten hurt, you must have, it's impossible not to have at some pointPrat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:40Flesh is a weaknessAsh Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:35I think I get you tooPrat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:05Me fr but punching walls is easier and cheaper to fix
I got stitches on my knuckles last year because of that
![]()
Last person to post wins!
I have,several times, Jaw,knees,side of my head, all have been sort of opened before even high schoolAlexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:42don't act ike you've never gotten hurt, you must have, it's impossible not to have at some point
Build a bear (humane dlc)
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
If you want a tasty air, have hydrogen sulfide ^~^
jk
You are not you when you are sane.