Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

so why did you call aster a "legwalker"? as if that's not something you also are, lmao

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cz satire

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:05
Alexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 23:08
Ash Brown wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 20:22
Alexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 19:53 anyone ever get the urge to throw their phone at the wall for like no apparent reason? or is that js me?
Nah, you're not alone bro
I get you...
glad i'm not the only one with destructive urges
Me fr but punching walls is easier and cheaper to fix
I think I get you too :(
I got stitches on my knuckles last year because of that

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:28
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:23 Mmm I should probably go eat something but also. Walking
Eat air, legwalker
Gasp I am personally offended. How dare you suggest that I eat the nutritionless, tasteless empty air >:(

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:35 Cz satire
that's a mood. love that

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:35
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:05
Alexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 23:08
Ash Brown wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 20:22
Alexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 19:53 anyone ever get the urge to throw their phone at the wall for like no apparent reason? or is that js me?
Nah, you're not alone bro
I get you...
glad i'm not the only one with destructive urges
Me fr but punching walls is easier and cheaper to fix
I think I get you too :(
I got stitches on my knuckles last year because of that
Flesh is a weakness
Image posted by the member

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:37
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:28
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:23 Mmm I should probably go eat something but also. Walking
Eat air, legwalker
Gasp I am personally offended. How dare you suggest that I eat the nutritionless, tasteless empty air >:(
You can get flavoured air and gift yourself cancer

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:40
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:35
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:05
Alexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 23:08
Ash Brown wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 20:22
Nah, you're not alone bro
I get you...
glad i'm not the only one with destructive urges
Me fr but punching walls is easier and cheaper to fix
I think I get you too :(
I got stitches on my knuckles last year because of that
Flesh is a weakness
Image posted by the member
don't act ike you've never gotten hurt, you must have, it's impossible not to have at some point

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:42
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:40
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:35
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:05
Alexandria Clark wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 23:08

glad i'm not the only one with destructive urges
Me fr but punching walls is easier and cheaper to fix
I think I get you too :(
I got stitches on my knuckles last year because of that
Flesh is a weakness
Image posted by the member
don't act ike you've never gotten hurt, you must have, it's impossible not to have at some point
I have,several times, Jaw,knees,side of my head, all have been sort of opened before even high school
Build a bear (humane dlc)

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:37
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:28
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 05:23 Mmm I should probably go eat something but also. Walking
Eat air, legwalker
Gasp I am personally offended. How dare you suggest that I eat the nutritionless, tasteless empty air >:(
If you want a tasty air, have hydrogen sulfide ^~^
jk

You are not you when you are sane.