Last person to post wins!
no... i'm winning
Last person to post wins!
Hello human beings
I asked AI to make a cute pfp for Ash and this is what it did
I regret everything
And cool pfp Prat
I asked AI to make a cute pfp for Ash and this is what it did
Reducio

I regret everything
And cool pfp Prat
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Oof.
Nice new pfp Alexandria!
Nice new pfp Alexandria!
Last person to post wins!
Thanks everyoneAsh Brown wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 18:23 Hello human beings
I asked AI to make a cute pfp for Ash and this is what it did
Reducio
I regret everything
And cool pfp Prat
also this Ash has major Demon slayer vibes
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Lmao
But I think this is the face my sibling makes when they're caught red handed doing something abnormal
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
lmfao frAsh Brown wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 19:37Lmao
But I think this is the face my sibling makes when they're caught red handed doing something abnormal
Last person to post wins!
Uhhh Face reveal
I'm Batman
I'm Batman
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
YoU wHeRe BaTmAn ThIs WhOlE tImE?
I would like to congratulate you on your contributions to making this thread even more chaotic
I would like to congratulate you on your contributions to making this thread even more chaotic
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Excuse me what am I the neighbour
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones