Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yup

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Love the new pfp prat

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Thanks, i tried getting it to be as close to reality as possible but ai decided it needed a way more chiseled jawline

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lol, looks good prat!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I think your pfp looks good, too, prat!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello again all

🄴verybody 🄻ies, 🄴verybody 🄳ies. Live your best life and tell your best lies.
Ency:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm Winning

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Nice new pfp!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish