Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Prat Pass wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 08:00 i wanna make a DN joke but i'm not sure if i'll get banned
you prolly will tbh

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 08:00
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:58
Giselle Lam wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:57
Ash Brown wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:47
Prat Pass wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:44

throw up gang signs and make a child pick one , no. of finger = amount per 10 mins
lol what

And yesss d'you know Giselle why no one is arguing that they win? THAT'S BECAUSE THEY KNOW I AND YOU ARE THE WINNERS!!!!!!
You’re absolutely right!
Absolute lies
the bitter truth for yall actually...
That's cool but i'm batman

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Get dumped all but me and Ash cuz we win! You can’t stop. Us.

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
And batman is cooler

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Giselle Lam wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 08:02 Get dumped all but me and Ash cuz we win! You can’t stop. Us.
you will now stop. *magic noises*

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope cuz me and Ash win and everyone shall do what we say!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 08:03 And batman is cooler
Absolutely

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No way

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 08:04
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 08:03 And batman is cooler
Absolutely
At least someone here sees sense

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Let us win or I'll put tickling charm on y'all

You are not you when you are sane.