Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I'm not letting anyone win without paying a bribe

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
well the game logic disagrees
praaaaaaaaaaat, i have more tacoooooooooos

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I still have hamburgers

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tacos over burgers, ngl it's a preference thing

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hamburger and tacos are nothing in front of sweets and chocolates!!
And thus we win!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
tacos are better than hamburgers, besides i have milkshakes and french fries, I love dipping french fries in milkshakes

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
b..but hamburgers

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
CHOCOLATES!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Can't have sweets too much, gotta keep calories in check

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:09 b..but hamburgers
hamburgers are mid, I'm sorry

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov