Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

win diss loss

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am the winner here, obviously

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 06:55
Alexandria Clark wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 06:53 *takes all the trophies and eats them* I win
Jokes on you, i mixed laxatives in it
Bless you Prat.

Also, y'all don't underestimate me and Giselle

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeessssss us Ash!!

sorry didn’t know that you were posting

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
but the name of the game says "last person to post wins" you both together are two people

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Jesus, laxatives seems full on, reminds me of an incident at my school...

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:03 but the name of the game says "last person to post wins" you both together are two people
cuz Unity is strength

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:03 but the name of the game says "last person to post wins" you both together are two people
So what? We still win

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah I don't think that's how that works

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well, I think so

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam