Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:woot:
Whoa made the whole class bunk physics?
I wish I could make everyone bunk maths lol my teacher's a monster

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
uh i have the perfect way to get all of you to agree
Image posted by the member

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:01 :woot:
Whoa made the whole class bunk physics?
I wish I could make everyone bunk maths lol my teacher's a monster
Well after lunch break we simply didn't go back and the ones that did we asked them to remove everyone's bags,making the whole classroom look empty, when the class time ended we all went back like nothing happened

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Smart smart.

Dang my class doesn't know this thing called unity so i guess we'll never get to feel this euphoria

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ya boy was School Prez, i know a little about speeches and unity

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
A few years ago, the entire senior year of my high school decided to just not return to class after lunch break, it caused a lot of problems since they were all writing final exams the next week :shock2: (I was still a freshman at that point)

"Better to die with honor than to live with shame."
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 5 | Wis: 10| Arc: 10 | Acc: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Also, you’re…well I think quite good at breaking rules, I’m contacting them all now

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:07 Ya boy was School Prez, i know a little about speeches and unity
lol that's the spirit

I'm jealous now...

I think my classmates are toxic (except my bsfs ofc)

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:12
Prat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:07 Ya boy was School Prez, i know a little about speeches and unity
lol that's the spirit

I'm jealous now...

I think my classmates are toxic (except my bsfs ofc)
My 11th & 12th grade were filled with toxic people, i was the only guy in class, it was like 2 whole years of sitting alone ,all isolated and those girls were ready to argue at the drop of a hat

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ahh that sucks...

I get you kinda, because my class has the least no. of girls and guys are overloaded. And the little girls we have are bullies (not my bsfs) and the guys are rude and cold (except 1 to 2 idk)
The worst thing is I'm going to be separated from my bsfs because all of them are opting for different subjects and I'm the only one who's opting for biology
Last edited by Ash Brown on 14 Jun 2024, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

You are not you when you are sane.