Last person to post wins!
that's so cool! what specialty?
Last person to post wins!
Plastic surgeon but that's like more for money, if i had to pick something i actually love it'd be either neurosurgeon or a neurologist
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
that's actually super cool! the medical field is so fascinating, I love how medicine is always changing, there's always more to learn
Last person to post wins!
Fr,but the prices for healthcare keep getting higher and it sucks
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
yeah inflation has affected pharma quite a lot, it's making it hard for people of lower income to get meds they need
Last person to post wins!
All of you summer people with holidays soon are very lucky
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
That ain't soon and it ain't summer holidays
Not nearly long enough
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
We used to get 40 days off
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |