Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Oh yes you are PRAT jk don't mind me

I hate logic

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I despite it too

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah I like maths for the same reason, logic is great, it's also why I hate english

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Crazy behaviour. Math is terrible

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes.

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Agreed, I'm terrible at maths

EWhilst

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Finally someone who sees sense

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i'm bad at math and i hate it

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm good at it and I like it, I probably like it cause I'm good at it

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Same here (bad at it)

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones