Last person to post wins!
Oh yes you are PRAT jk don't mind me
I hate logic
I hate logic
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
I despite it too
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Crazy behaviour. Math is terrible
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Finally someone who sees sense
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
i'm bad at math and i hate it
Last person to post wins!
Same here (bad at it)
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones