Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

oh thank the salsa gods
had me shaking in my boots

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lol I was supposed to complete my holiday homework why an I here idk it's literally 1 am rn

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
lol, i do the same thing. it's nearly 1pm for me

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
xd
duh my school reopens in 4 days and I have like 3 or 4 subjects left to do. And one of them is maths which I'm gonna throw away in the garbage truck because it wants me to end up in a mental hospital

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
real, i hate my math class rn. i'm so glad the school year is almost over for me

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
good for you lol
I still have 2 years left, I'd have loved school if it didn't have crazy teachers and maths

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i have three years, left, but summer break is so close, I'm so excited. yeah crazy teachers or teachers that don't teach suck

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I love maths, everything is logical

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Salute
What---
WHAT

Who are you?

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15