Last person to post wins!
Declare her the winner and Ash shall not lay a finger on you.
yummm *enjoys the freshly made human tacos*
yummm *enjoys the freshly made human tacos*
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
*laughs as ash just ate my fake finger made of wax*
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
i think it is time to take our tacos and run
Last person to post wins!
Oh but Prat I see only four fingers on your hand hadn't you noticed it yet?
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
bro you just turned into a psycho. things have escalated quite quickly.
Last person to post wins!
Yes,all of them are wax Ash
I hid my fingers, i know what kind of person you are
I hid my fingers, i know what kind of person you are
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
prat, where'd you put them? can you js take them off..... i'm so confuzzled
Last person to post wins!
how'd you hide them? like cut them and buried them somewhere or smtg?Prat Pass wrote: 13 Jun 2024, 20:36 Yes,all of them are wax Ash
I hid my fingers, i know what kind of person you are
time for my dessert. Chocolates!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
here have chocolate *gives all chocolates to ash* js don't eat me
Last person to post wins!
Wait- how'd you knew you were my next food?
BUT THANKS FOR THE CHOCOLATES I'm letting you go!!
BUT THANKS FOR THE CHOCOLATES I'm letting you go!!
You are not you when you are sane.