Last person to post wins!
*give tacos to everyone*
brooo i lowkey rly want tacos now but I'm in school...
brooo i lowkey rly want tacos now but I'm in school...
Last person to post wins!
and I want chocolates but my mum hid them somewhere
HELP
HELP
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Chocolate dipped tacos
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
like... ice cream tacos!
Last person to post wins!
ash... are you a cannibal?
Last person to post wins!
yeah *sharpens knife*
lol nope I'm not
lol nope I'm not
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
oh my..... um........... am i in danger...?
Last person to post wins!
Is it time to take our tacos and flee?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
No Skylar, I am THE DANGER
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |