Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I'll spray pepper in your eyes before that Prat :)

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
By the glory of akatosh, may the Salsa Gods protect me

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Salsa gods ain't godding :)

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
um yes they are! i ask them to make my salsa extra delicious and it always works

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 13 Jun 2024, 19:52 Salsa gods ain't godding :)
Thou Dare Deny Thee Glory Of Goddess e Salsae, thou shall be exterminated on sight.

- Super Earth

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Verily, I shall spritz thy peepers with pepper, and thou shalt weep like yonder onion chopper.
-Super 'the greatest of all'Ash

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hmmm

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aster! I'm making tacos, would you like one?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes yes yes

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*nibbles on chocolate*

You are not you when you are sane.