Last person to post wins!
I'll spray pepper in your eyes before that Prat
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
By the glory of akatosh, may the Salsa Gods protect me
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Salsa gods ain't godding
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
um yes they are! i ask them to make my salsa extra delicious and it always works
Last person to post wins!
Thou Dare Deny Thee Glory Of Goddess e Salsae, thou shall be exterminated on sight.
- Super Earth
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Verily, I shall spritz thy peepers with pepper, and thou shalt weep like yonder onion chopper.
-Super 'the greatest of all'Ash
-Super 'the greatest of all'Ash
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Hmmm
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Aster! I'm making tacos, would you like one?
Last person to post wins!
Yes yes yes
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
*nibbles on chocolate*
You are not you when you are sane.