Last person to post wins!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
NO you don't ,bribe me with food and i won't stop you
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
How dare thy not join in the food bribery
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Seems like me and Ash won
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Seems like your wrong
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Seems like you are wrong
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Seems like everyone else is wrong. I'm the winner
EWhilst
Last person to post wins!
But oops, you are wrong
Ash Brown never loses!!!
Ash Brown never loses!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
ash brown seems to be losing...
