Last person to post wins!
I don't like hot chocolate- did anyone offer Oreos?
EWhilst
Last person to post wins!
yo where'd you come from??? do you want some cookies tho?
Last person to post wins!
I was summoned by the power of pancakes!!! And yes I shall take cookies
EWhilst
Last person to post wins!
okii *gives cookies*
yes, the power of pancakes is very strong around here
yes, the power of pancakes is very strong around here
Last person to post wins!
Please do not hijack my train.Ehsilat Wilst wrote: 13 Jun 2024, 06:38 I was summoned by the power of pancakes!!! And yes I shall take cookies
Alex won when Tacos got offered
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
yep, bc tacos are the best!!
Last person to post wins!
And Ash Brown defeats the rest!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
only rest you're getting is on a bed you frail Victorian child seeking last rays of sun
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Okay? but I'm enjoying those last rays of sun 
And thus I win!!!

And thus I win!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Ash is right! We both win!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam