Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I don't like hot chocolate- did anyone offer Oreos?

EWhilst

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yo where'd you come from??? do you want some cookies tho?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I was summoned by the power of pancakes!!! And yes I shall take cookies

EWhilst

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
okii *gives cookies*
yes, the power of pancakes is very strong around here

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ehsilat Wilst wrote: 13 Jun 2024, 06:38 I was summoned by the power of pancakes!!! And yes I shall take cookies
Please do not hijack my train.

Alex won when Tacos got offered

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yep, bc tacos are the best!!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
And Ash Brown defeats the rest!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
only rest you're getting is on a bed you frail Victorian child seeking last rays of sun

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Okay? but I'm enjoying those last rays of sun 😎
And thus I win!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash is right! We both win!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam