Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

i have pizza
@Aston Beckett, would you wanna have some type of IC competition with Cass and I? since we already have an OOC one

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah sure, Aston hasn't meet any of you IC yet and I would like to do more rp
Also I have Hot chips!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I have tacos!! and i make really good tacos

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ok tacos, i don't think anyone's beating that

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
and i make this kinda of cake called tres leches, it has it's own sauce and it's absolutely delicious

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ALREADY RAISED MY OFFER??? Churos are amazing??

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I offer home made hamburgers! I have really good homemade meat patties!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i offer......... PANCAKES.... and....... WAFFLES

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria wins!

EWhilst

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Okay churros+hot chocolate. But really nice fancy hot chocolate

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones