Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

No, because it was never yours to begin with! It is mine!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
it's always been mine. give it back!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No! Because it is mine! It is now and always has been!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I accept the blame gladly, for a hard earned victory is worth much more than an easily gained one

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
@Cass Ito
@Aston Beckett
we should have an IC competition lol

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 13 Jun 2024, 02:03 @Cass Ito
@Aston Beckett
we should have an IC competition lol
I would like that- I don't think we have met IC before so it would be fun

Feel free to owl me if Aston agrees!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
okay great!
but for now..... guess who's winning??

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me of course

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Whoever bribes me with food is the true winner

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Popcorn perhaps?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones