Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

It's all Cass's fault! They are the one who refuses to accept that I am the victor!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I refuse to accept your lies! I also hereby nominate this movie to whatever awards are currently ongoing

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It is the truth! You must accept it!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I will not accept your deceitful ways! This victory belongs to me and me only!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No! Liar! This is MY victory!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nuh uh uhhhhh i win!!!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NO! My victory!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wow, I seriously did not see this coming. I swear u guys are just too competitive

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Blame it on Cass

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
are you trying to steal my victory???

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov