Compliment the person above you!
I like the uniqueness of your character with her leg and the quote on your signature
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
Compliment the person above you!
Ara! You are really cool your ency is realy fits you I love your style
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]I love your name, your pfp, and your encyclopedia, especially the cute baby lion!
Compliment the person above you!
I love how your ency is organised. It is really cool and your pfp ahh this white and blue hair
Also it is a Cheetah but not problem!
Also it is a Cheetah but not problem!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Thanks! I love your signature! Opps! Sorry! It's a cute Cheetah! Also her current hair color is light blue which than fades into a darker blue
Compliment the person above you!
Hi! I really love how you're sweet to everyone. And of course your pfp slayys! I love Lisa! And love your ency too!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Aw, thanks Ash! I love your pfp and signature! I'll be changing my fc from Lisa to Winter next month
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pet's name, it's cute!!!!! wow that's cool! Winter from Aespa ig? Lol sorry if I'm wrong
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]Thanks! I love your ency! Yep! Winter from aespa!