Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Me and Ash win! <3

Not you Alexander

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Okay so this is final- Giselle and Ash from hufflepuff are the final victors from idk why it's reminding me of the hunger games Peeta and Katniss

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope, i'm victorious

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Uh oh, you just said "I'm victorious."
Of course I am ^~^

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i meant me

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Neither of you are victorious

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah, it's clearly me

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No its not

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It most certainly is

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lies and untruths

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones