Last person to post wins!
Me and Ash win!
Not you Alexander
Not you Alexander
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Okay so this is final- Giselle and Ash from hufflepuff are the final victors from idk why it's reminding me of the hunger games Peeta and Katniss
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
nope, i'm victorious
Last person to post wins!
Uh oh, you just said "I'm victorious."
Of course I am ^~^
Of course I am ^~^
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
i meant me
Last person to post wins!
Neither of you are victorious
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
No its not
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Lies and untruths
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones