Compliment the person above you! GAME

your pfp is so pretty! And your name is really unique!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're kind to everyone, and can make anybody smile!!!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Cute picture for a pfp and I've see you a lot so you must be a very active user

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your name and pfp!!! Is that Ryujin from Itzy? sorry if I'm wrong lol butt if it's her I really love her song run away

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your ency is rly cute!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your signature! And your ency too!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Very kind and can be make anyone laugh!! Also I love your quote in your sig!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so nice and I love your personality! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love ur pfp!

Don’t follow your dreams, chase them

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is adorable, absolutely LOVE the art style. Also, your name sounds so lovely and sweet! It just rolls off the tongue. <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature