Last person to post wins!
No that's me your talking about actually only victor here
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Yes? I guess you're daydreaming fella
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Oh my victory is very real I promise you
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
And I promise you the same~~
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
I am not noticing beacuse it's not there Aston
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Y'all only need to notice that Ash Brown is the universal victor
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
sorry, who? I've never seen this "Ash Brown" as a victor only a loser
Last person to post wins!
Yeah? Seems like you've missed out on a lot... because, actually, it's "Alexandria Clark" at he top in the losers list~
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
nuh uh