Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

No that's me your talking about actually only victor here

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes? I guess you're daydreaming fella :)

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh my victory is very real I promise you

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
And I promise you the same~~

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
In fact you will notice that it is I who has the realest victory

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am not noticing beacuse it's not there Aston

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Y'all only need to notice that Ash Brown is the universal victor

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
sorry, who? I've never seen this "Ash Brown" as a victor only a loser

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah? Seems like you've missed out on a lot... because, actually, it's "Alexandria Clark" at he top in the losers list~

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nuh uh

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov