Last person to post wins!
Your actually wrong there
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
No actuallys just your wrong
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
*peeking in* what? I don’t think so
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Nooo not another rival to my victory
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Oh yeah?
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Oh yeah indeed
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Really?
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Heyo! I and Giselle are the victors nowwwwwwwww
You are not you when you are sane.