Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

it's actually yes

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Your actually wrong there

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ACTALLY

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No actuallys just your wrong

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*peeking in* what? I don’t think so

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nooo not another rival to my victory

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh yeah?

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh yeah indeed

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Really?

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heyo! I and Giselle are the victors nowwwwwwwww

You are not you when you are sane.