Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

All these readheads are getting confusing

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
for real, at least most of the time i'm a brunette bc i dye my hair lol

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Anyway. Still my victory

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope not even a little

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not a little, the whole thing. The whole lot. SO much victory and its all mine

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello humans.
The REAL winner is back 👽👽

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lies. Lies lies and more lies. Surrounded by lies and false victors

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ikr... everyone is like 'nah I'm the winner' when it's actually ME

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You are included in that everyone statement right there, its clearly my victory

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nah, it's my victory, pal

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov