Last person to post wins!
All these readheads are getting confusing
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
for real, at least most of the time i'm a brunette bc i dye my hair lol
Last person to post wins!
Anyway. Still my victory
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
nope not even a little
Last person to post wins!
Not a little, the whole thing. The whole lot. SO much victory and its all mine
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Hello humans.
The REAL winner is back
The REAL winner is back

You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Lies. Lies lies and more lies. Surrounded by lies and false victors
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Ikr... everyone is like 'nah I'm the winner' when it's actually ME
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
You are included in that everyone statement right there, its clearly my victory
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
nah, it's my victory, pal