Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Oh no! Runs to go pull it out My very important evidence!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
oh no......... it's ruined and therefore invalid.... what a tragedy... guess that means i win!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Im still in shock from this betrayal

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Erm…neither of you

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NO! I still have functional evidence!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lies

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
truth

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Where the only truth I see is my victory

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Feeling sorry for you fella. That's a lie unfortunately

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh? Really?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones