Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

That's a misunderstanding fs, 'cause I'm the universal winner of this game!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh no way that's me

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes, you were but now it's me?

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope, now it's me. sorry cass, i need the glory

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Now it is me!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i don't believe you

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I believe me, the evidence is right here

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hmmm i don't see anything...

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I see it, look it's right here

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
no i think it's over there in the trash bin

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov