Take the last letter and make a new word
extirpate
I’m in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one that you’d be mine~
Take the last letter and make a new word
Erepsin
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Serotonin idk why I'd insert biology terms everywhere...
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Noble your lucky you remember most of them, I only remember like a few of them and I have to use Google to remind me what they mean!![]()
Take the last letter and make a new word
Epidermis ikr
the terms are very difficult to remember... and- they're showing up in my mind NOW! During the exams, I remember looking around desperately for help because I could think of nothing lol. Bad timing.
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Stomach that's how I am too!
Take the last letter and make a new word
Haemoglobin
You are not you when you are sane.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Vacuole
You are not you when you are sane.