Compliment the person above you!
Stunning pfp! Also your name is gorgeous!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Love your name! So pretty! And I love your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
Hi Brooke!!! You're one of the sweetest people I'd met here on HiO, and I really like your personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks! I really love your personality as well and your funny energy that makes me laugh!![]()
Compliment the person above you!
Hi! Really love your pfp and I think you give off cool vibes!!!!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You seem super kind and your name is really pretty!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp and ency are really cute!! And love your name as well!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Such a cute pfp! Love the ency too, very stunning!