Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hmm well i certainly do

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
perhaps you're imagining things

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Perhaps not though, the evidence of my victory is clear

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
i don't see any evidence

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Perhaps you just haven't checked enough

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
perhaps you should have real evidence

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
It's right here

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
where? all i see is evidence of my victory

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I can't say I see any of that

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
well i certainly can

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov