What does it mean to you?

Rebellion

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Strikes

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
revolution

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
war

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What does it mean to you?
Destruction

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Wreck

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What does it mean to you?
Accident

What does it mean to you?
Injury

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Bones

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
Calcium—
nah not biology again

Skeleton

You are not you when you are sane.