Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

a hufflepuff will never be the winner, my friend

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No one but me will be the winner

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
um i think you're incorrect

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You sure??

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Don't cry Cass

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Why would I cry over my victory?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*meanwhile the real victor enjoying kids arguing 'nah i won not u'*

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I see only one real victor and it's me

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nope

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yep

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones