Compliment the person above you! GAME

Stunning pfp! Also your name is gorgeous!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your ency! it's so pretty!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your name! So pretty! And I love your pfp!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hi Brooke!!! You're one of the sweetest people I'd met here on HiO, and I really like your personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks! I really love your personality as well and your funny energy that makes me laugh! :D

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your signature, it's set up really nicely, looks pretty!

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hi! Really love your pfp and I think you give off cool vibes!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super kind and your name is really pretty!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp and ency are really cute!! And love your name as well!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Such a cute pfp! Love the ency too, very stunning!