Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

How else to win this thread without threatening the next person? If anyone posts after me, they shall be forced to have 'Cockroach clusters".

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Um, I'm not playing, so do I still get one?

*gives Shubhangi a trophy*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You cant stop my victory that easy

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hehehe, i win!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hmm I don't think so

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
well i certainly do

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Butttt looks like you thought wrong

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
nuh uh, i thought right

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hmm check again

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
just checked, looks like i'm winning

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov