Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Welcome

''Love is like a sharp blade. The more you cling to it, the more painful and deep the wound''- Meteor garden

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hullo again. Been awhile since I've played this game. Decided to see what's happening.

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 4 Jun 2024, 08:45
Giselle Lam wrote: 3 Jun 2024, 15:50 Hi! Wanna hear the name of the art teacher that I detest?i’m sending it to Ash as well, see if ya wanna hear it
Hey Giselle! Yeah of course I want to hear it haha
Sent it to you already!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Is this even a competition of being the last to post? Seems like we're just chatting away haha!

‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh it is both

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Greetings, nice to meet you, I just got here.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello and welcome to my victory

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Your Victory? Care to elaborate?

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh yes me winning this thread

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15