Last person to post wins!
Thanks for the trophy!
(anyways) I think everyone is first place too...
(anyways) I think everyone is first place too...
βIt does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore
Last person to post wins!
[quote]That's true!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
So did we!
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Actually...
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Nope, I donβt think soβ¦
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Ah but I do
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Anyone wanna rp with Mateo or Tracey?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Yay! Wanna rp with Tracey, Mateo, or both of them?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
What school is Mateo? And sure I would also love to rp sometime Cass needs to meet more people
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones