Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

NOOOO

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Trophy's for everyone

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
But still, only one victor

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Victory!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm the winner!!!!!! :lol: Yes, I won! (since nobody's hereeeee, I'm the winner to post lastly)!

β€œIt does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore