Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hmmm.... Actually really no look who's winning

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not you my dear.

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not you either then

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Speak for yourself

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh I am

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No.

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yes.

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
check again

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh I just did and it's still me

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]*gives Cass a trophy*

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish