Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Not today

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ah but even if it's not today I shall fight forever and onwards

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win! Yes, I won!

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not so fast

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]So, uh, who gets the trophy?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me clearly

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No sweetty

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Actually yes sweetty

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
not so fast...

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hmm... No :evil:

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones