What does it mean to you?

Ice cubes Nice to suck on in hot weather

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What does it mean to you?
Chilled I get scolded by my mum for eating ice cubes still here I am doing it

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Freezer

What does it mean to you?
Popsicle.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
brain freeze!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
cold

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

What does it mean to you?
winter

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

What does it mean to you?
ANNOYING!!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Humanity Gotta say sometimes people are

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What does it mean to you?
all the time...
Human

You are not you when you are sane.