What does it mean to you?

Brave

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC

What does it mean to you?
Scotland (As in Brave the Disney movie)

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

What does it mean to you?
Shrek (I'm sorry to Scotland that this is the first thing I came up with--nothing bad about Shrek, but this result emerged from my lack of knowledge of Scotland, clearly)

What does it mean to you?
Donkey.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Hard working

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Chores

Chill qnd relax

What does it mean to you?
Laundry Which I personally find therapeutic... Don't judge me...

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

What does it mean to you?
tiring I don't like doing any kinds of household chores >.<

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Nap.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Hot Weather I swear I get knocked out by the heat sometimes >.<

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone